- Carefully handcrafted from black rubberized belting, these scabbards are designed for attachment to a positioning saddle.
- Precisely and evenly lockstitched and riveted for maximum durability.
- A 3/8″ nylon washer at blade entry point helps protect saw and scabbard from wear.
- Convenient dee on the back for easy attachment to work belt or saddle.
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
- Available in a straight back style that fits the Fanno #4, #14 and #FI-1311 and Corona® #7010, #7120 and #7130 and a curved back style that fits all of the above as well as the Fanno #FI-K1500.
- Nickel plated snaps and dees.