- Constructed from black rubberized belting with a black top grain steer hide leather pruner pouch.
- Pruner pouches are lockstitched and riveted separately and then riveted to the scabbard.
- A 3/8″ nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw and scabbard.
- Convenient nickel plated dee on the back for attachment to a belt snap.
- Handy, large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
- The scabbard with the straight back fits the Fanno #4, #14 and #FI-1311 and Corona® #7010, #7120 and #7130 saws and the scabbard with the curved back fits all the above as well as the Fanno #FI-K1500.