This cotton webbing basic tree saddles is an affordable choice for the beginning climber. Four Ds provided for flipline climbing and rappelling. Cotton webbing combines with nylon webbing for strength. Butt strap is retained with 2” nylon leg straps to prevent slip through. Two nylon utility straps (each with a chrome brass snap and a 2” nickel plated ring) help keep tools close at hand. Single thick construction of cotton and nylon webbing. Weighs aprox. 5 lb.
- 4-Dee Single Thick Cotton Saddle with heavy-duty coated webbing leg straps
Offers more positioning options and help add more stability for the tree care professional.
- Dees made from: forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access – you can snap with just one hand!
- Saddle back features: two, rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories
- 3 additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachments such as ditty bags and first aid kits
- Has leg straps that help prevent slip-through and are made from heavy-duty coated webbing that is pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed to prevent fraying and ensure quality and durability
- Cotton webbing: reinforced with nylon proved comfort and strength
- Floating seat strap: easily be positioned for maximum comfort
- Features: loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass
- 200 snap and a 2 inch nickel plated ring to keep tools handy
- Leg straps: lockstitched and riveted to seat strap
- NOT intended for fall arrest