22” basic steel machete. Made by Corona. Rubber and plastic handle.
- The one-handed design of the machete/saw frees up the other hand, to hold the plant material, for efficient cutting of brush, tall grasses and vines
- This 18-inch precision-ground carbon-steel blade is heat-treated to achieve maximum blade flexibility while retaining the steel’s optimum hardness
- The saw on the other side cuts roots and thicker branches
- Thanks to the tempering of the carbon steel blade, it can be re-sharpened for cutting with less effort
- Improved cutting bevel edge and new sharpened saw blade
The steel blades can be easily sharpened and this model includes a saw edge. The one-handed 18-inch precision-ground carbon-steel blade design of this machete/saw frees up the other hand, to hold the plant material, for efficient cutting of brush, tall grasses and vines.