Three attachment points for versatile rigging options.
- Three attachment points allow the Triple Attachment to be rigged in a wide variety of ways, including off center hanging to reduce wear on ropes.
Fairlead flares increase efficiency.
- The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
Hot forged body reduces wear on ropes.
- The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body.
Stainless steel spindles for corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel spindles increase pulley lifespan by resisting corrosion.
Rope friendly attachment points gives versatile connection options.
- Bearings for efficient movement.
Bearings are more efficient than bushings, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier.
- Roller bearings for increased efficiency.
Roller bearings are highly efficient, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier.